What we offer
At Insure My Travel, our mission statement is simple: To provide comprehensive yet cheap travel insurance so that you can relax and enjoy your holiday or concentrate on your business without worrying about what will happen if things go wrong.
Our price promise means you won’t be paying excessive amounts for that peace of mind.
With Insure My Travel, you can rest assured that you are dealing with a travel insurance company which is dedicated to you and making sure that you receive the best travel insurance cover and care available in Ireland.
We are the travel insurance company who will always be there for you in your time of need and that’s the reason we are one of the leading travel insurance specialists in the market.
- Multi Trip Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance Over 65
- Travel Insurance Over 70
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
What we cover
With Insure My Travel, you are covered for all the unfortunate events that can occur while you are out of the country.
Lost baggage or valuables, stolen personal items or credit cards? Of course.
Personal accidents, personal liability, hospital care and health cover? We’ve got you covered.
Tour company, hotel or airline going out of business? Air Traffic Control strikes, health warnings, or civil unrest abroad? Even flights being ground by a volcano in Iceland or Bali? You’re protected against them all, with an international Customer Care team always on hand to advise what to do no matter what situation you find yourself in.
Under our Travel Insurance policies you can be covered for
Features of our Travel Insurance policies include:
- Cancellation insurance with cover up to €6,000
- Medical insurance with cover up to €10 million
- Personal Luggage insurance with cover up to €3,000
- Delayed Luggage insurance with cover up to €375
- Delayed Departure insurance with cover up to €400
- Missed Departure insurance with cover up to €600
- Personal Accident insurance with cover up to €40,000
- Personal Liability insurance with cover up to €2 million
- Third Party Supplier Insolvency insurance with cover up to €2,000
- Scheduled Airline Failure insurance with cover up to €20,000
- Legal Expenses insurance with cover up to €20,000
- Flight Cancellation insurance with cover up to €1,000
- Cruise Connection insurance with cover up to €1,000
- Wedding Insurance with cover up to€1,500
- Golf Holiday insurance with cover up to €1,500
- Business Travel insurance with cover up to €1,500
- Inability to Ski insurance with cover up to €500
- Ski Hire insurance with cover up to €500
- Ski Equipment insurance with cover up to €500
- Piste Closure insurance with cover up to €750
- Avalanche/Landslide insurance with cover up to €750
What we don’t insure
As with all Travel Insurance companies, there are some exclusions to our Travel Insurance policies. Most are common sense and simply require you not to do anything with extreme potential for harm during your trip. Exceptions include, but are not limited to:
- Active service in the armed forces of any nation or voluntary terrorist group, revolutionary force or peacekeeping group
- Criminal acts committed deliberately or intentionally the insured person
- Decompression sickness (Arising out of flying less than 24 hours after a scuba dive)
- Depreciation or wear and tear or any currency exchange losses.
- Hazardous activity (Queries in relation to what constitutes a hazardous activity can be directed to our helpline at 1890 904 904)
- Manual work – including lifting, construction work, or repair, maintenance, operataion or use of plant machinery, power tools, or motor vehicles
- Pre-existing medical conditions can have a major impact on the terms of your travel insurance and it is best to contact us at 1890 904 904 if you have any questions in this regard. This can include any disease, illness or injury which you have received medication, advice or treatment for; or which you have experienced symptoms of, whether the condition has been diagnosed or not.
- Self-injury including any intentional self-injury, attempted suicide, suicide, injury from deliberate or wilful exposure to peril (except in an attempt to save human life), or when under the influence of intoxicating liquor or of a drug or drugs (including ‘legal highs’), other than those medically prescribed (but excluding those prescribed in the treatment of drug addiction), or substance or solvent abuse or venereal disease.
- War risks and civil hazards – Travel Insurance may become invalid ocur as a result of travelling to or through a country or territory against the advice of the Department of Foreign Affairs. See www.dfa.ie for more details.
For all your travel insurance needs, just click Get A Quote below to see how we can get you a better standard of travel insurance cover for less.
Get Your Travel Insurance Quote Now