At Insure My Travel we provide Cheap Travel Insurance Ireland to protect both your private and professional needs with excellent cover.
As you would expect from one of the leading Travel Insurance Companies we will get you Cheap Travel Insurance Ireland cover at the best price while providing the Best Travel Insurance Cover.
We also provide our own claims service to ensure that in the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim you can rest assured that Insure My Travel will make sure that you get the maximum payment for your claim.
We provide Cheap Travel Insurance for all of the following:
Our Cheap Travel Insurance covers
- Emergency Medical and Transportation expenses up to €10 million per person
Emergency dental bills up to €1,200
- Reimbursement for cancellation or curtailment
of up to €6,000 (if trip must be cancelled or cut short due to illness or other emergencies
- subject to single item limit of €600 and valuables limit of €600)
- Baggage and personal effect
(insure against them being lost, damaged or stolen up to €3,000 per person)
(insure against being lost stolen or damaged up to €600 per person)
- Personal accident insurance up to €30,000 per injured person
- Personal Liability insurance up to €2.5 million per injured person
- Legal expenses up to €10,000 per person
- Delayed departure insurance up to €300 per person
- (50% if due to terrorism)
- Luggage delay insurance up to €240 (after 12 hours)
- Golf cover (optional)
- Loss of equipment (up to €1,800)
- Hire of Golf Equipment (up to €450)
- Loss of green fees (up to €450)
- Hole in one (up to €60)
- Winter Sports cover (optional)
- Winter Sports Equipment (up to €600)
- Hire of replacement equipment (up to €450)
- Ski Pack (up to €900)
- Piste Closure (up to €360)
- Travel delay due to avalanche (up to €120)
- Hijack, kidnap and mugging insurance (up to €12,000)
- Catastrophe insurance (up to €600)
- Worldwide cover as standard
- Covers up to age 64 at the above price and up to age 69 for an extra premium. Single trip option available for up to age 79.
- 365 day, 24 hour bi-lingual medical assistance in case of medical emergency
- Trips within Ireland are covered provided there is 1 night’s pre booked accommodation
- Purchase and Print your travel insurance policy online
Above is a summary only and does not contain the full terms and conditions of the contract. For full details of all terms, conditions and exclusions please refer to the policy booklet.
To get your Cheap Travel Insurance quote with the right level of cover simply click the button below.
Cheap Travel Insurance Tips
We would recommend that you read this Cheap Travel Insurance Ireland guide as it will help you make up your mind and ensure you understand what you should be looking out for. The aim of our cheap travel insurance guide is to provide you with information that will help you decide on which cheap travel insurance policy suits you best and help you get the best and most relevant deal on the market.
Decide what type of Cheap Travel Insurance is most suitable for your trip
There are two main types of travel insurance available. These are single trip travel insurance and multi trip travel insurance. This is the easiest decision for you to make. If you are planning on making one trip this year, you choice should be a single trip travel insurance policy. If you plan to make two or more trips it may save you money by purchasing a multi trip travel insurance policy, also known as an annual travel insurance policy.
What Holiday Destinations do you need Cheap Travel Insurance cover for
This is very important as the destination of your trip will impact on your cheap travel insurance quote. In general the options will be UK, Europe and Worldwide. A lot of cheap travel insurance companies do not provide worldwide cover. Make sure that if your need worldwide travel insurance that your quote gives you cover worldwide.