Travel Insurance for Germany from €7.93
A holiday in Germany can mean many things – from a trip to beautiful Berlin to a visit to bustling Frankfurt, a journey along the banks of the Rhine, a delve into the Black Forest, a ski trip in the German Alps, or even taking in a sporting fixture such as home game of the mighty Bayern Munich FC.
The famed German efficiency makes it one of the easiest countries in the world to travel around, meaning it is possible to combine two or more centres in even a short space of time for an even more memorable holiday.
But even in Germany, things can go wrong, and so it is important to have full travel insurance to provide protection and peace of mind in the event of something unfortunate occurring.
Key Benefits of our Travel Insurance for Germany
- Germany Single Trip Travel Insurance from as little as €7.93
- Germany Multi Trip Travel Insurance from as little as €22.04
- Medical Expenses Cover up to €10 Million
- Cancellation and Personal Belongings Covered
- 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance
- No hidden transaction fees
- Discount for private health insurance customers
- Online medical screening
You can also upgrade your travel insurance to include optional covers such as:
- Winter Sports Cover
- Excess Waiver
- Golf Cover
- Business Cover
- Wedding Cover
- Flight Cancellation Cover
- Cruise Connection Cover
To get the best value Travel Insurance for Germany quote with the right cover for your travels simply click the button below.