Travel Insurance for Portugal from €7.93
For many holiday makers from Ireland, Portugal means The Algarve – and little wonder. There is a seemingly endless succession of beautiful resorts along its spectacular coastline, all featuring everything you could possibly ask for in a holiday that is both relaxing and refreshing, and all with a more laid-back atmosphere that appeals to more mature travellers more than some of the ‘hotspots’ of neighbouring Spain.
There is also so much more to enjoy in this great country though, such as the colonial architecture and museums of the cities of Lisbon and Oporto, and the beautiful island of Madeira – as famous today for being the birthplace of soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo as it is for the sherry that bears its name!
When travelling to Portugal however, as with any other holiday venue, it is important to take out appropriate travel insurance to ensure you are covered in the event of any mishap.
Key Benefits of our Travel Insurance for Portugal
- Portugal Single Trip Travel Insurance from as little as €7.93
- Portugal Multi Trip Travel Insurance from as little as €22.04
- Medical Expenses Cover up to €10 Million
- Cancellation and Personal Belongings Covered
- 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance
- No hidden transaction fees
- Discount for private health insurance customers
- Online medical screening
You can also upgrade your travel insurance to include optional covers such as:
- Winter Sports Cover
- Excess Waiver
- Golf Cover
- Business Cover
- Wedding Cover
- Flight Cancellation Cover
- Cruise Connection Cover
To get the cheap Travel Insurance for Portugal quote with the best travel insurance ireland cover for your travels simply click the button below.