Family Travel Insurance
When taking a family holiday, Travel Insurance should be as important a consideration as passports, clothes for all, and games and books to keep younger members happy while travelling. Yet a surprising number of families are not properly covered, leaving themselves open to huge difficulties if they suffer a last minute cancellation, loss of luggage, or an accident or illness to one of their travelling party.
At Insure My Travel, we offer Family Travel Insurance to protect against all such mishaps, from rates as low as:
- €52 for Annual Multi-Trip Worldwide Travel for a family of four (two adults and two children)
- €31 for a typical two-week European holiday for the same family of four
Who does Family Travel Insurance cover
A Family Travel Insurance policy will cover a parent or parents, and children up to the age of 18 (or 23, if in full-time education).
Family Travel Insurance is available in both Single Trip and Annual Multi-Trip policies, with the best choice for you depending on the travel plans of your own family.
However, no matter how often you may plan to travel, a Family Travel Insurance policy to cover all members of your family is the best choice as it is far more cost-effective that purchasing individual policies for each person travelling.
Benefits of Family Travel Insurance
The many benefits included in our Family Travel Insurance policies include:
- 24 hour/365 days a year bi-lingual medical assistance hotline
- Emergency Medical and Transportation cover up to €10 million
- Lost, stolen or damaged Baggage cover up to €3,000 per person
- Luggage Delay Insurance
- Delayed Departure Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
You can also upgrade to include optional covers such as:
- Winter Sports Cover
- Excess Waiver
- Golf Cover
- Business Cover
- Wedding Cover
- Flight Cancellation Cover
- Cruise Connection Cover
Click below to Get A Quote for your Single Trip or Annual Multi Trip Family Travel Insurance policy.